? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Here Goes

Okay, I am finally starting a blog.  I know they have been around for quite a while and pretty popular.  I just felt that I didn't really have much to say that would be too interesting, but I found that I have a lot to say, interesting or not.


My life has been interesting, full of great joy, great sorrow, great loves, family feuds and self discovery.  I have been described as quiet, reserved, hard to read.  I have never thought of myself in these terms but perception is reality.  I try too hard to make others happy.  I don't think I'm unlike lots of other people out there.

It doesn't take much to make me happy.  It takes a lot to make me mad, I mean a lot.  I've gotten more assertive as I've gotten older.  I've also grown more daring.  I enjoy that I have more time to do things I want to do.  No rushing to daycare by 5:30 to pick up toddlers, no more trying to balance homework, dinner, hockey, dancing, car repairs, PTO meetings.  I miss that too.  

I have tried to be a great mom.  My children have been my life.  Now that they are all young adults, I've had to think more about my identity and where I go from here.  In doing that, I've thought a lot about how I got here.  How my life is probably more than 1/2 way over and I've accomplished a lot but still have more to do.  Life goes by so quickly...

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Woo hoo! Welcome to the blogiverse :)

nicky said...

Hi!
How cool I didnt know you had a blog. how funny I just started one too on friday :)

Diane said...

I have been reading my way back to your beginning and have so much enjoyed it! I will be joining you as a follower and look forward to getting to know you better!

Many hugs...........

Diane