? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, May 24, 2009

The Simple Things


Life is funny, sometimes you're so busy getting where you're going that you don't notice things you pass by everyday.  I have been doing a swap called "Slice of Life" that forced me to take pictures and keep track of what I thought was the mundane things in my life.  What I found was that there is a lot of beauty and history where I live and work.  Lowell has some really cool historical buildings and factories.  I toured a teen program in Lowell for work this week which is in a old church and the building had so much original charm that is being preserved.  

1 comments:

Diane said...

I saw a post from another blogger just this week about the beauty in our own back yard that we ignore. I think it's true for all of us. There is beauty, history, archtecture, even romance, all around us every day of our lives and yet we fail to see it because we see it every day and take it for granted. Loved this post!

Many hugs.......

Diane