? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Swap From Italy


I received a swap package today from Italy.  I have to say, I've been disappointed with the last few but was pleasantly surprised to get the cutest handmade "Jack" bag and really cute mirror.  They made my day.  

2 comments:

Tricia @ 5 Little Monkeys said...

I love Jack...I'm jealous!

Aunt Spicy said...

I just saw the swap you did for the Hometown Swap...WoW, you did such a great job! I have been really disappointed with some swaps, so its good to see there are great swap partners out there!