? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

From My Hometown To Yours Swap





I arrived home from our wonderful trip to Nashville and found a surprise waiting for me from Amy in Arizona.  I love to cook so Amy's selections from Fort Bowie Vineyards and Santa Cruz Chili and Spice are perfect for me to try!  I can't wait to try the Virgin Pecan Oil - It sounds wonderful!  The Pecan Honey Butter and Chardonnay Caramel Sauce are also going to be put to good use.  I have to say the Raspberry Lemonade Candle and Sachet smell so good, right through the box.  Thanks so much Amy!!!






4 comments:

Amy said...

I am so glad you liked it! This was so much fun.

Amy said...

The pecan oil is fantastic for making fajita's!

Jennifer said...

MMmmmmm....delish! Great swap. This was so much fun.
Jen

Shannon said...

Honey Butter... caramel... raspberry lemonade... I can only imagine how yummy the box smelled, LOL!

Thanks for participating in the swap!