? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, June 28, 2009

SWAP Talk


Back in April, my friend Anita encouraged me to join Swap Bot.  Anita and I have been doing swaps amongst ourselves for quite a while and we thought it would be fun to swap with people from all over the world.  I really enjoy finding just the perfect thing to brighten someone's day.  Recently, I met Nichole on Swap-Bot and we decided to do a basket swap which was a lot of fun.  Here's a picture of Nichole's completed basket...


I just got home today from a long working weekend to
 find a package from Nichole waiting for me!!


Enclosed were all kinds of goodies that I just loved -















I love the slippers, flip flops, beach picures, ocean scented candle, Moose Munch, Skittles, Notes paper, pens and especially the Jack T-shirt  and watch.  They are definitely my favorites!



Thanks Nichole!!!


0 comments: